Issue with Shenzhen Lijuan Trading Co., Ltd

Cadiema
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased a hammock on March 15, 2020, from Shenzhen Lijuan Trading Co., Ltd but I have not received it yet.

Login to Me Too
147 REPLIES 147

rebmamber

I just received my puzzle today, it was wrong and total crap. Arggh!

Login to Me Too

Kaym34
Contributor
Contributor
Hi the exact same happened to me last month. I had a few emails back and forth with them but they were no help. So I logged it with PayPal and today I received my money back in full. Log it with PayPal you’ll get money back, it just might take a few weeks.
Login to Me Too

Star888
Contributor
Contributor
Hello. Thank you for the goods news. Did you get the refund? I am also disputing with PayPal. please let me know if you sent the useless cloth back to them. Paypal told me to send it back then I can get the full refund. But it costs me the delivery fee... also I am not sure it is delivered properly. If the cloth doesn’t get to them, I am not able to get refund and even lose the delivery back cost.
Login to Me Too

anvaline
Contributor
Contributor

I'm going through the same thing with them. Received the wrong order, they wanted to offer me a discount and now I have to spend my own money to send it back to them. Was anyone successful in getting their money back? I've already filed a dispute with PayPal

Login to Me Too

mabstl
Contributor
Contributor

ANVALINE YES I STAYED ON IT UNTIL I GOT EVERY PENNY BACK THRU PAY PAL   I FILED A DISPUTE  AND USED THE WORD FRAUD A LOT.   SOME OTHERS HERE SAY THEY GOT FASTER RESULTS WITH THEIR CREDIT CARD COMPANY.   i DID NOT DO THAT, i STAYED ON pAY PAL BECAUSE I THOUGHT IT MIGHT HELP OTHERS BY MAKING IT PUBLIC AND BEGGING ALL TO TELL PAY PAL THEY HAVE TO PROTECT US IF THEY WANT TO RETAIN US AS CONSUMER.   THIS IS A FRAUDULANT COMPANY    THEY ARE DISHONEST AND ALMOST GOT ME FOR THREE SEPARATE PUZZLE ORDERS TOALLING 137 USD.   I GOT IT ALL BACK ALONG WITH SOME REALLY CRAPPY PUZZLES THAT ARE NOT WHAT  I ORDERED AND ONE ORDER NEVER CAME AT ALL.

i DID NOT KNOW WHEN I PLACED THE ORDERS THEY WERE THE SAME COMPANY, IT DID NOT APPEAR TO BE ON THEIR FB ADS.   FOOL ME ONCE, BUT NO MORE.    GOOD LUCK.    TELL PAY PAL  FRAUD   FRAUD   FRAUD    IT IS A POWERFUL WORD.   GOOD LUCK

Login to Me Too

mabstl
Contributor
Contributor

ANVALINE I HOPE YOU GOT MY REPLY......GOOD LUCK

Login to Me Too

AMac2612

Mine arrived just a few days ago. It is a raw piece of cheap fabric held into a hammock shape with a cable tie. total con

Login to Me Too

MacaTorres

I bought at the begginig of april. Still havent receive.

And I sent them many mails. 

Very dissapointed.

Login to Me Too

Hvoudantas24
Contributor
Contributor
Not surprised...they 'sent' mine to the wrong address and tell me it's not their problem.
Login to Me Too

DinaVaughan69
Contributor
Contributor
I no longer have access to a site he had on facebook. I click on my order and its no longer there. He needs to be reported for fraud!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.