Issue with Shenzhen Lijuan Trading Co., Ltd

Cadiema
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased a hammock on March 15, 2020, from Shenzhen Lijuan Trading Co., Ltd but I have not received it yet.

Login to Me Too
147 REPLIES 147

jamesboland

Me too.

I put in a dispute with Paypal and this morning I got an email to say the claim had been dropped as there was proof of delivery .

I checked the tracking number and the item was indeed delivered to Colorado Springs in Colorado USA. I live in Dublin Ireland. Ive used Paypal hundreds of times over a decade and have never seen anything like this. Now it seems its too late to lodge a second dispute. What to do next?

Login to Me Too

caitlind
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone had any luck with a resolution to not receiving their swings from this company?  I just put a complaint in after waiting for months. I'm wondering if I should automatically bump it up to paypal rather than going through the company. 

Thanks for any suggestions!

Caitlin 

Login to Me Too

Acccs06
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered from them and have not received my purchase, tried to report it to PayPal and with this Covid 19 going on couldn’t get anyone to answer the phone so I went online to report a claim and that was in May and then in June received an email that the case was closed because I didn’t escalate the situation and I have tried to call and put another claim in and it wouldn’t let me now they are saying I need to go through my bank to dispute it!! So mad right now..
Login to Me Too

caitlind
Contributor
Contributor
So frustrating! I bumped my dispute to PayPal and received a response from the company within a few days. I still don’t think it’s legitimate and I will likely gave to him through my bank as well or just drop it. But, I do think with this many complaints PayPal should hold some responsibility and block the company.
Login to Me Too

Acccs06
Contributor
Contributor
It’s a scam and pay pal is doing nothing about it!! 😡😡
Login to Me Too

HJ-V
Contributor
Contributor

I ORDERED A FREEDOM SPACE SWING ON APRIL 10. IT HAS JUST ARRIVED ( JUNE 18 ) BUT ABSOLUTELY NOT WHAT I ORDERED. CHEAP, BADLY MADE. THE FABRIC IS TOO SMALL, TOO STRETCHY,  UNUSABLE....EVEN FOR SMALL CHILDREN. THEY HAVE ALSO DISAPPEARED FROM THE INTERNET...NOT A GOOD SIGN.

THERE IS A CUSTOMER SERVICE CONTACT EMAIL ADDRESS ON THE RECEIPT. IF YOU WRITE THEM, THEY WILL RESPOND. I WAS  ASKED  NOT TO PUBLISH "BAD REVIEWS" ...BUT IF THEY DO NOT REFUND MY MONEY I WILL. 

Login to Me Too

maurmcq
My experience exactly! Even when I click on View Order” or “Online Store” in my original email receipt it leads nowhere. Absolute scam!
Login to Me Too

hope_7885
Contributor
Contributor
I’m spreading the word as much as I can
Login to Me Too

Hldaly
Contributor
Contributor

Angry247
Contributor
Contributor
I bought THREE of the Autism swings back in March and have been fighting and neither the bank nor PayPal will do anything!!!! SCAMMERS
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.