Issue in receiving first payment

Gamlu07
Contributor
Contributor

I am supposed to received am amount from Someone. After that I just received an email that- 

Before we can deposit the funds into your account, we need a bit more information about your account or recent transactions. To provide that, just log in to your account, and go to your account overview. Select the More menu, then choose the link that takes you to our Resolution Centre.

Please provide the missing information by 5 August 2021, or the funds will be returned to the sender. 

What should i do now..?!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Marina

Hi @Gamlu07,

Thank you for your post. I understand how important it is to receive your funds. In India, we are required to confirm your identity before you can receive payments. Here's some information from our Help Center that will guide you through this process:

How do I receive PayPal payments?

I hope you receive your payment soon!

- Marina

Login to Me Too

cheemers
Contributor
Contributor
File a dispute with your credit card company for fraudulent transaction. This company will never refund your purchase price. They use delay tactics and dishonest messaging to satisfy PayPal merchant requirements. They will require returning merchandise at your cost to China, it will go to a non-traceable address, and they will report never receiving it to you and PayPal who will do NOTHING to help you. Don’t do anything that requires more expense to you. My bank credited purchase back. This company is dishonest, PayPal continues to allow transactions, buyers beware!!!
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@cheemers 

What are you on about???

The original poster is a SELLER not a buyer and is awaiting funds into their Indian paypal account which require them to fill in some extra forms before they can receive those funds.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.