Issue getting refund from fake Lysol website

kharris4
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

Last night I made the mistake of making two purchases through PayPal to a fake Lysol website. The website is https://clacnal.com but the ad comes up on Facebook and google as if it is an authorized Lysol website. They even use the Lysol trademark and have a fake address in Ohio. 

After the purchase the charge comes to PayPal from seller Jysen <removed> and CHANGZHOUSH. I disputed with Paypal but they denied the request. I have reported them to Lysol and also looked at the Better Business Bureau. It confirms this is a fake website. 

Now, I can't get anyone from Paypal on the phone or anyone to give me information regarding appealing their decision. 

Can anyone help with this issue?

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

Feifeis
Contributor
Contributor
No. They are keeping the website, but the webpage is same . I just make my mistake purchase.
Login to Me Too

Feifeis
Contributor
Contributor
I also made the same mistaken at 10/5 because I thought I was Lysol officially website. They are using the same trade mark, but today they took down the website. www. Lysolexclusive.com. Ohio . It’s fraud. I am now requiring PayPal to refund me but they denied. I would file a class action to PayPal, we need to take this website done for preventing future happening to other people.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.