unsatisfactory paypal response to dispute

MEL312
New Community Member

I ordered a camera flash from a Chinese supplier on August 6th. When I did not get the item by August 24th I filed a dispute. I still have not received the flash though the Seller tracking claims it came into USA on September 8th. Paypal keeps pushing back the resolution date as each date is reached. There is no way to talk to anyone or to get a non-computerized response. Meanwhile my money is gone and I don't have what I ordered. Any suggestions?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

ckroaster
New Community Member

I am having similar problem but different product.  Mine was sunglasses.  They said Maui Jims and looked the part.  What arrived was not even $.50 cents of cheap plastic.  I filed claim.  Paypal says I can get my money back if I ship them back the glasses to China.  I paid $49.90 for the glasses.  Shipping to China is over $50.00.   I sent Paypal a picture of the packaging showing a ship from address in City of Commerce, CA.  I thought I had protection with Paypal but seems not.  Very frustrated. Lesson....Do not buy from any company without clear return policy (this said 30 day 100% refund but did not clarify shipping to China), and do not use Paypal.

mike

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.