cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

INSPIRED CONNECT LTD

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: INSPIRED CONNECT LTD

I'd say likely my friend....Paypal is dragging their feet in resolving what's an obvious scam. I'm a bit **bleep** at their slow response especially knowing others have same issue. Told them if not resolved by tomorrow I will file a claim with my credit card company and close my paypal account. Not happy with their customer service. Too many automated responses and incredible slow waiting times on the phone for over 2 hours (not going to sit on line that long). I will go with Venmo is not satisfied with my outcome. File a claim and perhaps you will have a better outcome with PP. Not very satisfied with their dispute resolution process. 😞

Highlighted
Contributor

SCAM SCAM SCAM DO NOT BUY FROM THEM !!! WHY ARE THEY ABLE TO CONTINUE TO DO THIS IS THE QUESTION!

CALL PAYPAL TO GET REFUNDED IT WILL TAKE ABOUT 3 WEEKS IF YOU CALL.

Highlighted
Contributor

Paypal is dragging their feet in resolving what's an obvious scam. I'm a bit **bleep** at their slow response especially knowing others have same issue. Told them if not resolved by tomorrow I will file a claim with my credit card company and close my paypal account. Not happy with their customer service. Too many automated responses and incredible slow waiting times on the phone for over 2 hours (not going to sit on line that long). I will go with Venmo is not satisfied with my outcome. Guess at this point file a dispute with PP and see what happens. Hope you have better luck than I did. Not terribly impressed with their dispute resolution process. They can see the same threads I can online yet ignore the obvious that this is likely a SCAM via some website in the UK.

Highlighted
Contributor

Hi Tin man

i never thought of going to my bank to get it refunded. Mind you I don’t think they are interested in claims less than £100 but I will give it a go. I won’t be buying any more robots so it won’t happen again.and I will seriously be thinking of changing the way I buy things online in future. You are right that PayPal don’t solve these things anywhere near fast enough. I believe they should also be withdrawing their banking facilities with these scam sites. When you see the option to pay via PayPal you feel reassured but not anymore not when getting a refund means paying out more to post back to China costing more than you originally paid as well. PayPal should make them refund the postage as well. The most annoying bit about the fish I received was that they were posted to me from England but I have to return them to China. I am really fed up with PayPal but don’t know any other way to do it when I sell.

Highlighted
Contributor

These folks are bogus....they claim to provide tracking numbers for orders when requesting feedback from PayPal or the customer. The tracking numbers are fake. They do this just to get you off their back. DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE. They are thieves and should be prosecuted. Seems like Paypal wasn't buying it so had to file a dispute with my credit card company to get satisfaction. Not sure why a dispute takes so long to resolve. If you were looking for the truck horn product I saw another company on Facebook called Trendrun....they seem more legit. 

Highlighted
Contributor

I also have not received my order. Trying to get in touch with them but getting no where.

Highlighted
Contributor

I paid for order in Oct and received nothing, said it was in transit Oct 10, 2019 it is now Dec 29, 2019
Highlighted
Contributor

K Martin 

then it should definitely have arrived by now. You can still claim because it’s from outside the UK you have a longer time limit to file the claim with PayPal.  Go ahead and file straight away. There are quite a few people who have been scammed.

Highlighted
Contributor

I also have ordered from this company, 12/20/19 , and have not received my purchase as well . I like to give all online companies the benefit of the doubt, but at this point I feel I also have been scammed
Highlighted
Contributor

I just received a e-mail from inspired connection saying my order was lost and they are resending it immediately