cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

INSPIRED CONNECT LTD

Highlighted
Contributor

INSPIRED CONNECT LTD

has anyone heard of this company or had any dealings with them?

41 REPLIES 41
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: INSPIRED CONNECT LTD

I placed an order for XMAS and have not received it yet so I am doing more research!
Highlighted
Contributor

I have filed a compliant with paypal for full refund no way to contact them and thier email address just bounces back
Highlighted
Contributor

How do I file complaint with PayPal for refund?
Highlighted
Contributor

Hi K Martin.

to take up a complaint with PayPal go to your PayPal overview then check all your activity. When you find the payment you made to the person you have a dispute with you will see a “do you have a problem” - you click on that and follow PayPal instructions to make a claim. Firstly they ask for a message to send to the seller. In my case the email just came back undeliverable so I upgraded my complaint to take it straight to PayPal resolution. You will then get an email from PayPal to let you know they are looking at the complaint. That’s all you do PayPal then takes over from there and you just wait for their decision on your complaint. Hope this helps if not shout again I will try answer any other questions. happy New Year

chezz

Highlighted
Contributor

Paypal is dragging their feet in resolving what's an obvious scam. I'm a bit **bleep** at their slow response especially knowing others have same issue. Told them if not resolved by tomorrow I will file a claim with my credit card company and close my paypal account. Not happy with their customer service. Too many automated responses and incredible slow waiting times on the phone for over 2 hours (not going to sit on line that long). I will go with Venmo is not satisfied with my outcome.

Highlighted
New Community Member

I also have not received a package ordered on 30th November. 
Cannot find on Inspired Connect “products”

Have emailed but fear I’ve been scammed 😞

Highlighted
New Community Member

I too have ordered for Christmas and nothing. I even paid extra postage $11 for speed. Disgusting!!
Highlighted
Contributor

I ordered a Lawrence Smart Robot for my Grandchildren. It has not arrived and like others here no way to contact them will now go file for refund on PayPal. Thanks to you all for posting this. 

Highlighted
New Community Member

I feel we have been scammed !!😡