INSPIRED CONNECT LTD

Redwitch1958
Contributor
Contributor

has anyone heard of this company or had any dealings with them?

Login to Me Too
87 REPLIES 87

Blakeimmi
Contributor
Contributor
I have ordered .did not get what i paid for.told sent. Then couldnt find the order so hopeful ill get money back via paypal
Login to Me Too

1budsky
Contributor
Contributor

I started my dispute because they sent me a hand clippers instead of the electric branch trimmer. Paypal denied my case because they got a tracking number from Inspired Connect LTD. I suspect Paypal didn't even look into it. They were the ones who emailed me saying my order was coming. It's a rip off and shame on Paypal for not following through. I realize this is a difficult time but I feel Paypal just denied cases just to get them off their books. I did not receive what I ordered, sent a picture to Paypal since I couldn't get an email to these people because it says it doesn't exist and now Paypal will not let me  post this email I trued to get to.

Login to Me Too

Lburn
Contributor
Contributor

I’m having the exact same issue!

Login to Me Too

Bb56572
Contributor
Contributor
I too am having the same problem with the same item. Inspired Connect keeps saying I received my package. I’ve sent pics of what I ordered and what I received. Frustrating!!!!
Login to Me Too

MrsA19
New Community Member

I also have not received a package ordered on 30th November. 
Cannot find on Inspired Connect “products”

Have emailed but fear I’ve been scammed 😞

Login to Me Too

Istanbul3434
Contributor
Contributor
I too have ordered for Christmas and nothing. I even paid extra postage $11 for speed. Disgusting!!
Login to Me Too

Chezz47
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a Lawrence Smart Robot for my Grandchildren. It has not arrived and like others here no way to contact them will now go file for refund on PayPal. Thanks to you all for posting this. 

Login to Me Too

Istanbul3434
Contributor
Contributor
I feel we have been scammed !!😡
Login to Me Too

thetimmann
Contributor
Contributor

I'd say likely my friend....Paypal is dragging their feet in resolving what's an obvious scam. I'm a bit **bleep** at their slow response especially knowing others have same issue. Told them if not resolved by tomorrow I will file a claim with my credit card company and close my paypal account. Not happy with their customer service. Too many automated responses and incredible slow waiting times on the phone for over 2 hours (not going to sit on line that long). I will go with Venmo is not satisfied with my outcome. File a claim and perhaps you will have a better outcome with PP. Not very satisfied with their dispute resolution process. 😞

Login to Me Too

CRAIGBIL
Contributor
Contributor

SCAM SCAM SCAM DO NOT BUY FROM THEM !!! WHY ARE THEY ABLE TO CONTINUE TO DO THIS IS THE QUESTION!

CALL PAYPAL TO GET REFUNDED IT WILL TAKE ABOUT 3 WEEKS IF YOU CALL.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.