I was charged weird amount of money?!

tomk0o
New Community Member

Hi I ordered a tshirt which cost 54.30$ with shipping, got the receipt and the activity on paypal says I paid 54.30$(which is 50.88€). However paypal charged my credit card for 50.88€ + another charge of 37.48€? I requested refund from the shop and they issued a refund and paypal closed my opened case about the transaction as I got refund of only 50.88€ but what are those 37.48€ paypal charged me? * cannot get answer from them since they dont let me open a case on refund? Has anyone had problem like that before? Please help! Regards

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@tomk0o 

Not sure, as no one here can see your account info for the description text of the charge. Could be customs charges for importing goods? Or another unrelated purchase as automatic payment? Will need a bit more info for others to advise.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

tomk0o
New Community Member
Well on my paypal account it says I only paid 54.30$(50.88€) But my card was charged also of 37.48€ which is nowhere logged? Not on my paypal account not on receipt
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.