Can no longer withdraw with my card

almone
Contributor
Contributor

Hello

I 've been using PayPal since 2013. Last week, I tried to make a withdrawal but cannot select my usual card. It asks me to link a US bank account but I am not in the US. 

I also have this notification on my dashboard 'To comply with regulatory requirements, we need to confirm your identity as the account owner.', with no insight on how to confirm my identity. 

I emailed the support twice but got no response. I tried to call them, it cost me $15 so far to wait, but got no response.

I messaged them on Facebook and Twitter. 

I need help to sort this out. 

Thanks.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

ngarangan
Contributor
Contributor
Im having same problem about notification, im still able to send money, and able to withdraw to bank but im not received the money on my bank after 2 working days usually no more then 24 hours.
Login to Me Too

almone
Contributor
Contributor

Update: my PayPal account and my identity have been verified. But I still cannot make a card withdrawal. We get is error message 'there is a problem we cannot transfer the funds to your bank'. PayPal support is still cannot figure out what the problem is. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.