I need some advise Please!

adoretutus
New Community Member

Good Evening

so I have a customer who purchased a personalized Birthday tshirt & tutu for her daughter April 1st. The product was shipped & delivered April 7th. She needed for party April 14th. She sent me the child's waist measurements so tutu was made per her sizing. Yesterday I get a package in the mail requiring a signature. Signed thinking nothing of it. Im glad I had my daughter record before and during opening it as I wasn't sure what it was. TO my surprise it was the tutu & shirt I had sent last month. The tutu was bunched up and crumbled, it had a huge knot that was sewn on the waist & shirt was all stained. Her not said it didn't fit & she wanted a refund. I immediately  put everything back in the package and went back to my mailman & refused it. Today I get several emails from here saying she was not happy with the tutu set because it was to big etc. but yet it was already used & worn and lately altered. What is the policy for paypal once an item has been altered & used? She threatened to open a paypal claim to get her money back once I told her she was not going to get a refund. Am I correct?? I mean its like going to Target buying a skirt using it, then sewing it then want to return it? They are going to laugh. What do I do??

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

AmitG
New Community Member
I am never shopped from PayPal so I can't help
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.