Seller is lying on dispute about electronic transaction.

mikwa375
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I had purchased some video game goods from an online seller I found on a forum. However, he had recovered the items and blocked me on all contact sites so I am unable to get in contact with him. I filed a dispute and PayPal is asking me to return the item, however, the item is electronic. I do have proof of the transaction but because of it being electronic there is no shipping for the item. Why is PayPal not asking him to provide proof of sending the product when I have never received it? I have as much information about the transaction but I do not believe it would be usable since the transaction occurred over Skype. I don't know if it helps that he provided his ID as well as PayPal email address during the transaction. But it was for $450.00 and I would really want that money back if I had received the good and he recalled it three days later. Would it be wise to call customer support about the issue directly the following morning?

I appreciate any help or feedback

Thank you

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.