I need help and advise

Sue776
New Community Member
I purchased on partyone.co.uk and have not received what I purchased. I am not seeing the transaction on PayPal but the money came off my account. The site said they ship in 5-7 days but I have not received a shipping notification or any email from the company. I emailed their customer service contact but no reply. I would like my monies returned please. Can anyone advise me. Thanks
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Sue776,

I'm sorry to hear that you have not received what you have purchased. If the transaction is not showing on your PayPal account, it was probably made as a guest by entering your card number at the time of the payment, without logging in to your account. It is only possible to open disputes in the Resolution Center if a transaction is made through your account. 

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.