I lost my dispute because I couldn't upload documents in dispute

RazicM
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

title say all I have tried to upload documents like 10 days in row in different time but every time I tried got this " Let's try that again, Looks like something went wrong on our end."

I have also sent PayPal private message and upload documents but they didn't saw it. Tried to contact them on facebook but no answer.
I don't know what to do anymore. Can please somebody help me out it is kinda hard time for me we had in last 2 days around 60 earthquakes ( only 2 were with a moment magnitude above 5) and because of that I really need my money back.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@RazicM 

You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation OR account specific issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

RazicM
Contributor
Contributor

I tried to contact customer service but they are not answering same thing on Facebook. I don't have twitter.
Should I open new dispute or what ?

Login to Me Too

rebelyaya2
Contributor
Contributor

Might want to resort to a chargeback by however you paid for the purchase.  You have 120 days from date of purchase.  That's funny one of my community forum posts has been removed but my time urgent question regarding my dispute has not. So there are representatives working hard trying to address really important matters like a post!!! Really???

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.