I have a limitation on my account due to false claims

Skyyzulu
Contributor
Contributor
Me and my ex wants in a relationship I ended relationship due to domestic violence May 19th of this year and we both shared everything together and when I the phone cut off can I change my PayPal account information so that he couldn't take anything off of my card. This man waited and filed a dispute July 22nd remind you the claim is from the claim is from April the 12 I've been sending this man hundreds and hundreds of dollars I recently sent from my credit card account LOL let PayPal decide to lock my account today during their investigation and they would have saw that okay well since he mad about the $42 that we spend on his account I and they would have saw that okay well since he mad about the $42 I can't remember what it was for but I am sure it has something to do with our son but anyway he waited until after the restraining order and everything to file this claim and after I sent her money up until May 14th I believe so why did he wait so long to file this dispute and they should have looked into everything my okay well she sent him hundred a hundred dollars I have a petty ex who can't get over the fact that I left him because he have a problem with putting his hands on me I am who can't get over the fact that I left him because he have a problem with putting his hands on me I am expecting a baby girl December 12th and I had to do it was best for me her and the son I share with the narcissist I think that PayPal to start doing more investigation before they start locking people account me and my kid was stuck following out with no food or anything because they decided to lock my account due to a false report
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.