I can't verify myself

Twepz
Contributor
Contributor

HELLO!

Recently i got message that say's my account is limited i can't withdraw funds and i need to send the documents.

Problem is that i registred this account for my mom like 2 motnhs ago, i did every think because she is bad on english so i added gmail, called for paypal i am so i got my name putted in the settings and i was like hmm i should change the name for mom's name that (before limit) but there was for changing name i need to upload document i think't that isn't problem so i just keep my name and now when i upload mom documents (to resolve limit) it say's name should by on document same as on paypal, and now i can't change name.

What should i do?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Twepz,

Thanks for reaching out! If your name is on the account and registered as the account owner, PayPal would need the supporting documents to resolve the limitation to be in your name. Once the limitation is resolved, the proper steps can be taken to either close the account or change the name (if the account is registered as a Business account).

Best of luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.