I bought phone but never recived i just want my money back

Pockets21351
New Community Member
I but a dispute in to paypal about item i bought but never received but seller said i did receive the item i ordered a phone but never recived it so paypal wont refund and i contacted the seller myself and sent them proof that i bought what do i do there no solution to this issue
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Pockets21351 

The seller provided proof of delivery to PayPal, that's why you were denied a refund. If you can provide evidence that the tracking information is fake (maybe the seller scammed by using an address near you and shipped an empty envelope, for example) that is the only way you might have a chance at reversing the ruling. You will need to investigate this with your postal service. Request GPS delivery coordinates and check if the shipping address on the package or postage label is even your address. Otherwise, the item could have been stolen off your premises and the seller can't be responsible for that. Or if you paid with credit card, you can file a dispute with them.

I'd stick to major reputable merchants to buy electronics from because such items are magnets for scams by Joe Schmoes sellers you don't know that don't sell electronics in volume like major merchants do.  The hustle is real.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.