I am beeing wrongfully charged from Facebook Ireland

mrsroman
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there!

I am new to this community but I seem to have a similar problem as many of you (the little I have read). 

My account is beeing charged from Paypal ads Ireland2 (Facebook) but I don´t even have an ads account. I have been trying to get hold of someone by sending lots of e-mails but haven´t had one response yet. I can´t fins a telephone number either, so it seems like it´s fake...

When I approach PayPal with this issue, which I have done over the phone and via emails, they´ve opened a case but closed it just as fast. They don´t seem to care at all. Have any of you had the same or a similar experience and if so - did it get solved? How did you go about it?

I am grateful for all the help I can get!

Kindly Petra. 

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mrsroman 

Check if you had a subscription set up...
Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments''.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

mrsroman
Contributor
Contributor

I have cancelled all pre-approved payments from FB but still they manage to charge me. I have been in touch with both Paypal and FB and am now trying to get in touch with Facebook Ireland without any success. What else can I do?!

Kindly Petra

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @mrsroman,

I'm sorry to hear that Facebook was able to charge you. Were all pre-approved payments with Facebook cancelled in advance of the charge date

If so, please visit the Resolution Center to report a billing issue. This differs from a dispute for unauthorized access. A dispute for Unauthorized access will be closed if there hasn't been an unauthorized login on your account. A billing dispute addresses the possibility that there was a charge on a canceled billing agreement.

If there is not an option to open a billing dispute listed, please contact customer service and request assistance opening a billing dispute.

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

JohnCody
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Petra,

I'm experiencing similar problems. Did you manage to get this problem sorted? 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.