How to stop scammers

Hansneeson
New Community Member

On 4th Agust 2021 I ordered a Airfryer oven from a seller on Facebook who said they had a warehouse in USA. The cost was $39.99 US.

On 21st August I received 5 cheap flimsy plastic bowls with a note thanking me for my order. I reported to paypal via the "resolution Centre" and they said I was to reort the matter to an Australian authority and provide them with a notice from that authority that I had in fact reported it. This I did and then 7 days later I get a reply from Paypal saying" as you failed to provide what we asked for we have denoed your claim". But the proof is there in the Resolution Centre and I cannot get anyone from Paypal to go and read it !! What do I do now ?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Jae

Hi @Hansneeson!

If you're not satisfied with the resolution of your claim, you can appeal the outcome within 10 days after the claim is closed. Here are instructions from PayPal's Help Center on how to appeal the decision of the case.

Best of luck to you!

- Jae

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.