How to get a refund with this situation?

tonezak
New Community Member

This was the email i send to PayPal.  They denied my refund request. I do not know what to do to get a refund. 

I placed the order on April 8. They listed that they'd ship within 24 hours. You can see when i started the dispute. Ironically they claim to have shipped the item right after i opened the dispute, and at that time i requested they cancel the order. They said they couldn't. The items arrived yesterday, May 18th. That's a long time since i placed the order. Seeing as all this was going on it was an item i couldn't wait for so i placed the order through a different company, and received my items. Now PayPal denied my dispute since the items were received, however i wish to return these seeing as i already purchased them from a different seller, and their site says they do not accept returns. I have not even opened the package and want to write "return to shipper" and send back. I am requesting advice from PayPal because know i have double the amount of the items due to their long shipping and inability to communicate with me about the shipping.

You can even see the order i used PayPal for on May 2, this was for the items that i needed. They are facemasks. We have a 17 year old with leukemia and with the pandemic these are vital for him. Which is why i placed the second order seeing as i had nothing to make me believe they would ship the items. I choose them because they advertised shipping within 24 hours, which was clearly false.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.