How safe is Yokawa Network Limited

tony-foster
Contributor
Contributor

How safe is this company  Yokawa Network Limited?

Login to Me Too
284 REPLIES 284

kacurran
Contributor
Contributor

Ok, I am currently on the phone with support.

To get on the phone with support, go to the "contact us option" on a paypal website. click call, and instead of following the prompts, just put in the 6 digit code that is generated at the top of the page after you click call. my hold time was 45+ mins but I got a human!

The woman was very helpful (after dealing with ignorant chat representatives who all tell me something different) I explained to her that they have 3 tracking numbers currently showing under the paypal transaction, one goes to nothing, one says its in georgia and one says it was delivered june 15 (yet the info on paypal shows it wasnt mailed until July ---- uhhhh hellloooooo, how does something get delivered before its shipped?!? - the chat reps couldn't get this through their thick skulls) one thing the chat people told me to do was to go to the post office and ask them to provide a letter saying that package was never delivered. I was angry because there's a link and tracking number clearly showing my address and that the items were delivered soooooo whyyyyyyy on earth would the post office provide me a letter saying it wasn't.

Well apparently the world of fake tracking numbers is now a thing - idk how they do it but they do.  so you can in fact get a letter from your local post office saying this package legit never existed. the woman I was on the phone with contacted the post office herself, immediately reopened my case and then closed it in my favor instead of yokawa network limited's favor. 

I let her know there are nearly 100 of us who have been denied claims here on this community page and she asked if i would let you all know your closed cases can be appealed. I lucked out and she was quickly able to talk to the post office and verify it was fake tracking info, but you can in-fact get something from the post office to verify this. your best chances to dispute this and get your money back are to upload that letter from the post office into that chat box, or call paypal with a 6 didgit code you get when you click "call us" . if they cant get a hold of the post office at that time you may be asked to provide the letter from the post office yourself. 

Best of luck! 

~ Kaitlyn 

I sincerely hope this helps you all because I was just as angry and upset and also ready to start a class action law suit like some of you! 

Login to Me Too

MariOhara
Contributor
Contributor

Hey, look at that, yet another person who got scammed! Thankfully, I don't think my situation is quite as bad as everyone else's, its still infuriating all the same and its shocking Paypal isn't taking action.

Over a month ago I ordered a "Periodic Table with REAL elements" and it took well over a month for it to arrive, despite opening a dispute. DAYS before the dispute would have closed I finally received my item, and whatcha know? I received the version that only has IMAGES of elements instead of ACTUALLY EMBEDDED ELEMENT SAMPLES as advertised. Thankfully, I guess I got the intern scammer or something; they only gave one tracking number and it actually arrived. To make it even fishier, the website I purchased my item from went offline, it's just gone.

Thankfully PayPal has sided with me, probably because I knew some bull would happen: I made an unboxing video and also an imgur album with various email receipts: basically I was able to prove beyond all doubt that I was scammed that even a blind man could see it. The downside? In order to get my full refund, I now have to mail back this item to China; I'm sure you're going to be shocked, but it was to my understanding this was made in the USA. Now it remains to be seen if I ever get my money back.

All in all I'm doing better than many in this thread, but? It's still astonishing that PayPal can side against this many users. I wish you all luck in getting your money back, as I hope you wish me as well.

Login to Me Too

MJG3674
Contributor
Contributor
I'm going to contact PayPal today to speak to a live person. Have them contact USPS while I am on the phone and see how that goes. I am getting nowhere in the chat messages. I get a different representative with each reply and they all say they want the Intranet Form. The Intranet Form is Privacy Act protected information because it contains someone else's name and address. They cannot give ut out to PayPal or anyone else. PayPal knows this and their reps need better training. I will never buy another product from a Facebook or Instagram ad again and I now report all those ads as a scam. PayPal is not going to do anything about it so we as consumers have to be diligent and protect ourselves. Thankfully I only lost $60 over this, could have been worse.
Login to Me Too

Milanma
Contributor
Contributor
I buy some camera on Facebook market “ they say Sponsors “... and now.. my confirm order where is it! I never see my stup .. I think PayPal need do something help some body.
Login to Me Too

MJG3674
Contributor
Contributor
Turns out you can buy fake tracking numbers online to win PayPal disputes. You send a "virtual" package that never exists for $20. www.getrealtracking.com
Login to Me Too

Nickgen3x
Contributor
Contributor
They are a scam . I ordered 2 wifi cameras and all I received was 2 memory chips. I contacted PayPal to dispute the order
Login to Me Too

Casand2
Contributor
Contributor
This happened to me with Yokawa! They sent a tracking number And PayPal denied my claim and closed my case. This is what you need to do. Take that tracking number and go to the US Post Office web site and go to where is my package. There is a form to fill out where you enter that tracking number. The post office will be able to tell which address the package went to. We all know there is no package. So in my case the Post Office sent me emails that the package was delivered to the same town I live in but it was a different address. The post office also stated that the package was delivered half a mile away at some mailboxes. They sent me copies of the label and the exact address of where it was delivered. I then reopened my case at PayPal. You can go to the chat inside PayPal and send documents and tell them you now have proof it wasn’t delivered to your address. PayPal tried giving me the runaround at first because each time you sign into the chat someone else works on your case. Matthew finally helped me and he found in my favor and they are refunding my money. So don’t give up even if the case was closed. They can reopen if you have proof from the post office. Good luck to all!
Login to Me Too

strykertc
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for this! I ordered a pair of "fishing shorts" from an add I saw on FB in early June. These guys are crooks and been giving me fake tracking numbers. How long did you wait until you escalated the case to PP? 

Login to Me Too

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

well i finally got my headphones.  looked good.  charged them and use them , no noise canceling.   the only reason I bought those.  Won't ever buy from them again.   

Login to Me Too

SheriL104
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered in March and realized I hadn't received anything in June. I tried to contact the company and when the email was kicked back 2x I put in the claim to Paypal. Of course, like everyone else on here. it was denied because the company said it was delivered. I'm going the USPS where's my package route now.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.