How do I get my claim posted in resolution centre

Zimchick
Contributor
Contributor
I've tried to use the resolution centre, but there's no way of sending the question. Please help.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Michael

Hello, @Zimchick. Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum. Not being able to submit a dispute is a definite concern. Here's a couple of things that could help.

Please log off from everything on your computer, delete the cookies and temporary internet files, and re-start your system. That can clear up things where an action is not working.

In addition to going through the Resolution Center, you may go through the Details Page for a transaction to submit a dispute. Log on to your account, click Activity at the top of the page, locate the transaction and click on it. On the Details Page click on the link that says Report A Problem.

Disputes for Item Not Received and Significantly Not As Described may be submitted on Goods and Services transactions but not Friends and Family Transactions. Unauthorized disputes may be submitted on both types of transactions (and other transactions such as withdrawals), but that should be done only if you suspect your PayPal account was used without permission.

I hope this is helpful. Thanks for being a part of the PayPal Community!

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.