How can they close a dispute...

APRCURRY
New Community Member

I ordered 3 items from a website on January 31, 2021.  Paid for my items. Logged into the site a few times to check for tracking. I reached out to the person and was given a tracking number that stated my package was delivered to my home on Feb. 1st, 2021 at 7:46 pm by USPS. First of all I never seen a USPS truck deliver after 6 pm. Also the packages contained the following. 

Flying Saucer Hammock Chair With Tripod Stand, A liftable coffee table and a Dream Super Storage Box.
These items would not have been able to go into the small trucks that USPS use.
After I filed for a refund on Feb. 5th 2021 I logged back into the site and my order history stated that the items were awaiting shipment. I have screenshots of this and they (paypal) denied my case because he gave a tracking number. I have started a case with USPS about the package with the tracking number. As of today the site shows that the store is closed. ROEPE is the name of the site I ordered from. I try to open another claim and I get an error message. And my claim history states I have 3 claims all closed with this company.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.