Help with Resolution centre

EmB18
New Community Member
I recently return a item after paypal agreed to refund me once item as been returned asked for tracking number which they have item is still in transit as it's going china (dont ask item wasnt from there but PayPal said I must send it there) had 3 messages saying my refund claim has closed in favour of seller for 3 differnet reasons now twice it's been reopened with apologies but now the third time it says bikes been altered and they wont reopen the case, bike is still in transit I'm now without the product or the £1200 i spent on it ( for background brought in december had 12 months warranty broke in February been trying resolve it since then) PayPal say that I'll need to do a charge bk has it's not covered by there payment protection now after fully agreeing with me and assuring me a full refund once bike has been sent bk, what can I do now please I'm lost
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Teito23
Contributor
Contributor

Considering the fact you had to reopen that case that many times even after it gets there chances are you still won't win the case or get your refund cause paypal won't help you. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.