Help for fraud and closed cases

Kostova83
Contributor
Contributor

In a Freelance Web site, I came across a single-contact ad that was given an email. I wrote the remaining contact email and told me that there was a single purchase fee for their platform of $ 16.59. I paid the amount mentioned. Then they asked me for another $ 24.49. I also paid her . After I sent them information that the payment was successful, I was asked for a third amount of $ 41.08. As a note I had to write RELEASE REFUNDS. I paid her. I was told I had to pay for it to go out for 4 minutes from my account and when I re-enter the three amounts will be in my account and will send me a username and password to access their platform. Having entered my balance was $ 0. Nothing has been restored to me. When I wrote them again, they asked for a fourth $ 41.08, which I could not pay because there was a problem. I have all the mail correspondence. I found information in a forum on the Freelance Web site, where a user posted an email with the same content, but a different PayPal account and a gmail address.
I asked for my money back if I dropped the platform if it was for bad reason, but they replied that if I did not pay the last amount, $ 41.08 could not be done. I told them I did not have that stock, adjusting the amount of $ 22. I think this is a scam. 

I have an answer that the case is closed by me. I have not refused anything.

I'm asking for help!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.