Having trouble with a seller overseas.

rajuncagin
Contributor
Contributor

Having trouble with a seller overseas. I bought an air fryer from http://hisoshopping.com hisoshopping instead of an air fryer I received accessories for an air fryer. I have sent them back but seller hasn't received & pay-pal wont refund my money. They have closed & denied my case. Anybody?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi @rajuncagin,

Welcome to the community. Sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with this purchase. Generally, when an item is not as described we'll ask you return it to the seller and submit a tracking number showing the item has been delivered. If you have not been asked to do this, it sounds like the wrong case type may have been opened. If you reach out to our support team using the 'Help & Contact' link at the bottom of any PayPal page with the payment details, they should be able to take a closer look into this for you.

Hope this helps,

Siobhán

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6
Solved

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi @rajuncagin,

Welcome to the community. Sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with this purchase. Generally, when an item is not as described we'll ask you return it to the seller and submit a tracking number showing the item has been delivered. If you have not been asked to do this, it sounds like the wrong case type may have been opened. If you reach out to our support team using the 'Help & Contact' link at the bottom of any PayPal page with the payment details, they should be able to take a closer look into this for you.

Hope this helps,

Siobhán

Login to Me Too

rajuncagin
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for replying. Nice to hear from a Pay paler that sounds like he knows what  he is talking about. Thats what has happened. Its OK now but at one time they had denied and closed my dispute when I am clearly the one that has been taken advantage of. I am just waiting & hoping it is delivered. I want my money back but is not about that. Bad sellers like that need to be punished. But most important PayPal needs to protect me from sellers like that are there is no use of using PayPal & pay hundreds in fees etc.

Login to Me Too

rajuncagin
Contributor
Contributor

Siobhán, I had good conversation with you last time & I hope this gets to u because I want to talk again. Going to work right now but I wanted to see if u had any advice for me other than dont buy abroad again if it looks funny. lol I was finally able to find my old post. I hope I can go straight to it again. Gotta get dressed. Gonna see if u r able to see this w/ ur name in here. Thanks, Jason

Login to Me Too

rajuncagin
Contributor
Contributor

Siobhán,

I was hoping to get to converse with you again as you were so helpful & made me feel better about my claim. Though I didn't get a response from you this time I did get to speak to my other favorite PayPal agent Nitish. She has put my mind to rest so I think I am good. I will try to escalate my case and ad to it the information I think needs to be added & should resolve any doubt. Thanks again, Jason My conversation w/ Nitish=Thanks for the information. It looks like the case is under review with PayPal. You can upload information if we require any additional information to the case. I recommend that you wait for further updates from the case. ~Nitish I certainly understand your concern. PayPal may not provide you assurance about how a seller may handles your order, but there is protection offered if the item is not received or significantly different from what was advertised. We will keep you updated when there is a resolution reached in the case. Feel free to let me know if there are further questions. ~Nitish

Login to Me Too

rajuncagin
Contributor
Contributor

Siobhán, Nitish or PayPal agent, I am growing a little concerned about my funds. The stated time for a resolution is 7-10 days & its over that point. I have stated before that I sent a message to PayPal asking if this was a legit seller & never heard back. Last thing I heard was encouraging however so I was just wondering when I could expect funds returned to my acct. As I was quoted on my last conversation "but there is protection offered if the item is not received or significantly different from what was advertised." It was never received so that should be an easy refund. Not really seeing what should be taking so long. I have no problems waiting if someone would tell me when my monies would be returned. Letting me know that they will be returned was the main thing. Once I was told that my mind was at ease. Just like to know something further. Please could I get a response. Thank you, Jason <removed>

Login to Me Too

rajuncagin
Contributor
Contributor

Once again Paypal shows why they are the best. Great job everyone. Now I am going to donate some of my monies that was returned. Starting with St. Jude, my favorite charity. Thanks again PayPal! Jason <removed>

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.