HOW do I get a hold of an agent During COVID 19 Pandemic

susu1216
New Community Member

I have been robbed by a seller.  They never sent a package that I purchased for 288.00 and I can't get a hold of anyone to help me...I have tried to call message AND CALLED EVERY DAY without an answer...they say that there are limited agents available due to COVID 19 but no one ever answers.  It is disheartening at a time like this to be robbed by a seller.  Seller sent a fraudulent UPS tracking number.  After calling UPS...UPS claims that they delivered my package to someone else at a different address...How could that be if the invoice reflects my correct address and name.  UPS cannot give me more information as to who they delivered the package to due to safety concerns.  I am being robbed and I have no one to help me..

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PotpotHo
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi , if you can contact UPS and ask for a documentation stating that the tracking number provided to you is not delivered on you address. Then you can file an appeal or re open the dispute case once you have the documentation. You may contact PayPal via Chat Services on the contact us option on your PayPal Account. Thank you.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.