how coul i fix it?

yuze1
New Community Member

We noticed suspicious activity on a credit card linked to your PayPal account. To confirm that you're the owner of the credit card, we need you to confirm your identity. You'll be able to regain access to these features once you provide the required information.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Teddy25
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @yuze1 

Hope all is well and that you are safe.  Based on my understanding on your post is that you received a suspicious email and were asking for confirmation of your identity, am i right? If yes, please have that email forwarded to spoof@paypal.com and do not provide any information regarding your identity or your PayPal account as a whole.   Also please try to have time to read this document in how to determined a phising email https://www.paypal.com/ph/smarthelp/article/how-to-spot-fake,-spoof,-or-phishing-emails-faq2340

Hope that i was able to assist you on this matter. Stay safe. 

**** If you find my post very helpful. please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. ******

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.