HK SOWEWAY INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS CO., LIMITED

mpx234
New Community Member

Dispute case ID: PP-D-72871214
Transaction amount: $26.98 USD
Dispute amount: $26.98 USD
Transaction ID: 99M06399LP660600U
Transaction date: 30 May 2020

Please don't let this seller cheat other Paypal customers as there are to many examples in the online community who have complained of fraud.

Login to Me Too
82 REPLIES 82

Mickalmus
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal have told me these crooks are going to give me a full refund, I have to return the item on a tracked and signed for service. Once it’s been received on the tracking service they will issue my refund and I can then claim my shipping costs from PayPal. Don’t take no for an answer and don’t accept 30% from the seller, that’s part of their plan. You need to escalate with PayPal in the resolution centre. It takes time so be patient. Good luck
Login to Me Too

betsie48
Contributor
Contributor
That's what I was told goods got returned to country of origin I was the sent 29 emails wanting the company phone number from me which I can't find anywhere so now the scam goods are on their way back to me they were at London airport on 1st September and all PayPal says is I will get a full refund when seller receives the good PayPal are no help at all when this is done with I am leaving PayPal they are as bad as these scam sellers
Login to Me Too

Smileygirlnow
Contributor
Contributor

I too am done after this with Pay Pal but not before I notify officials that they are allowing fraud thru the mail system!

this address belongs to an Event Planner Eagle Focus HK you can find the address on FB but I can't post an email or address for them because PP will only edit that too

Login to Me Too

wb64
Contributor
Contributor
It took about two months even with me hounding them every single day.
Login to Me Too

Smileygirlnow
Contributor
Contributor

GOOGLE   TRUSTPILOT AND SEARCH FOR EKITTYS  TONS OF COMPLAINTS    

Login to Me Too

Ldt1
Contributor
Contributor
No. PayPal resolution center was no help
Login to Me Too

Edward114
Contributor
Contributor
Im still waiting for goods after 4months I’m having a great problem getting my 37.98 dollars back from PayPal they keep closing my dispute do I go to omnbusman
Login to Me Too

betsie48
Contributor
Contributor

can i have the address you used for this company the one PayPal has given me parcel monkey keeps saying is wrong thank you

Login to Me Too

Smileygirlnow
Contributor
Contributor

<removed> HK Hong Kong SAR China

they are on google facebook as an Event Planner

Login to Me Too

Smileygirlnow
Contributor
Contributor

<removed>

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.