HK SOWEWAY INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS CO., LIMITED

mpx234
New Community Member

Dispute case ID: PP-D-72871214
Transaction amount: $26.98 USD
Dispute amount: $26.98 USD
Transaction ID: 99M06399LP660600U
Transaction date: 30 May 2020

Please don't let this seller cheat other Paypal customers as there are to many examples in the online community who have complained of fraud.

Login to Me Too
82 REPLIES 82

Smileygirlnow
Contributor
Contributor

go to my post about the Federal Trade Commission

or just go to their website and you can see how Paypal has been sued many times..............the FTC can't take your complaint to help an individual but they will investigate them if they get several complaints regarding the same issues that we have all posted here!

Login to Me Too

betsie48
Contributor
Contributor
Keep going I eventually got both items fefunded I full and the address for both where wrong items where returned to UK shipping agents after I was refunded money I gave permission for them to be destroyed I have this week bee refunded postage costs, I bombarded them with everything everytime papal asked for more proof think they refunded me to get rid of me
Login to Me Too

Nativ0218
Me too I thought shopping through PayPal was the safest way but appearantly NOT!!
Login to Me Too

Mickalmus
Contributor
Contributor
I paid this company $34.98 for a motorcycle tent and all I received was a canvass bag, but no actual tent. When they replied to me they said the advert was only for the bag. Yeah right I’m gonna pay $34.98 for a bag that is probably worth $2 at the most. I’m currently disputing this with PayPal
Login to Me Too

Butterfly64430
Contributor
Contributor
This is a scammer company. Thought I purchased 2 lawnchairs with canopy, I've received nothing they said they delivered to mail box no. 1st of all they would not fit in my mailbox And 2nd of all my husband is home every day so he would have seen them deliver it The company just scams people. probably will never get my money back!
Login to Me Too

flanena
New Community Member

Don't use this company is a fraud

I purchased a mini laundry washer foldable bucket washing machine and I only received the bucket that I can purchase any place for $1.00

I paid $26.99 to HK Soweway International Logistics Co., Limited

I have a dispute with PayPal, I'm waiting to get my money back otherwise I will dispute with my bank.

Login to Me Too

betsie48
Contributor
Contributor
I have had both claims refunded its been a long slog with PayPal asking for same information multiple times at the end I sent 10 add ons at the one time said this is everything I have and within 24 had email saying they found in my favour case closed keep going don't let them away with it
Login to Me Too

Ldt1
Contributor
Contributor
Total scam lost $28.29. They gave me bogus shipping info. Took 3 mo. Then skirted the dispute window for PayPal. PayPal did Nothing!
Login to Me Too

Dheenan

Exact same thing happened to me. Paypal took over two months to supposedly resolve the dispute and denied my claim. I never received the product and the company doesn´t answer emails.

Login to Me Too

Mrsmkbm
Contributor
Contributor
I was also scammed by these people. I thought purchasing through PayPal would protect my purchase, but no resolution. I ordered a make up case with led lit mirror and I got AN LED LIT MIRROR. I could've got the mirror at the drugstore for $5.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.