Gun everything asked but limitations not resolved

Danman510
New Community Member
I have had a PayPal account for about a year or so and just recently switched to a business account because I am thinking of starting my own business. PayPal put a limitation on my account because I needed information about my business so I told them I haven't even started my business yet so I can't give you the documents you're asking for can I please switch back to a regular account so they switched me to three or four different people and none of them could help me or even really understand me and this is still an issue now there's an additional limitation because they say I have two other email addresses link to my account which are not my email addresses but looks like somebody may have used my information. They say there is a negative balance on these accounts which doesn't make sense to me because I have horrible credit and I have not been able to receive Credit in a long time and as far as I know PayPal does not give credit so how can there be a negative balance on a prepaid account? again I spoke with PayPal explain to him they were not my email addresses and they may have Ben fraud. And I spoke with three or four people again and will finally told me she was sending it to the resolution center and that she has checked her part and that I will get a reply within a couple of days and I'll be an update in my email. A week and a half later still no reply and they are still saying the same thing. What can I do I have no idea everything I can do has been done and I have given anytime prove I can to show my side I just want to be able to use PayPal because there's a way to have money sent from friends and family in California to me and Alabama and I love lip up until this incident. is there a way I can get ahold of somebody that understands and somebody that can actually help me?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Danman510 

You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation or account issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.