Guest account fraud

Daniel3571
Contributor
Contributor

I used a guest account and believe that I have been scammed. Where can I send an email to get this resolved because over the phone is useless

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Daniel3571,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you've been running into some issues with a recent transaction and our over the phone support. I might recommend reaching out to our Customer Support via Social Media for assistance. They're available through Twitter direct message or Facebook instant message. 

Thank you for your feedback. My apologies for the inconvenience, and good luck with your transaction!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Daniel3571
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for the suggestion. I tried that a few days ago and still have not received any response.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Daniel3571 

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.
OR
have you considered doing a chargeback via your card issuer?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.