Got account limited, uploaded proof of address 4 months ago, still no response.

MrUnicorn
Contributor
Contributor

(Quote from @Azurite19 posts as it describes EXACTLY what happened to me, even with the same timeframe) My Paypal account was limited as early as March 2020 and I have uploaded the proof of address immediately but it is still under account review. They guaranteed 5-7 business days to process it and until now to no avail, still no feedback. I have messaged countless times to their message center and were only provided with an automated response with the following steps:

Restore your account

1. Go to your Resolution Center.
  2. Click Go to Account Limitations.
  3. Click Resolve beside each step.
  4. Select the type of document you're uploading from the drop-down menu.
  5. Upload your document and click Submit.
  6. When you have completed each step, your account will be reviewed and you will receive an email updating you on your account status.

After clicking Account Limitation I could not find any Resolve feature. It only led me back to my homepage showing this notification re: my account limitation.

I've been dealing with it for a LONG time, still no contact or anything like that. Can someone PLEASE tell me how on earth can I delete my account, as it is simply ridiculous that after so many months nothing happened at ALL. I can't even talk to anyone as that bot won't let me through. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.