Got Xpress SDN.BHD.

Dalor
Contributor
Contributor

I have seen many complaints about this company.  I ordered a lifelike doll 17" with real hair and lashes that I chose from several pictures of dolls offered.  I waited over a month for it to arrive.  What I received was a cheap dollar item out of rubber that resembled a dog toy that was about 8" long.  I immediately filed a dispute and this Malaysia company offered to give me a few dollars back and I declined it.  After almost two months waiting for PayPal to respond, they posted to my dispute page that I had to pay to send the item back in order to receive a refund.   I originally paid $42 and change and to send something back to Malaysia would have been expensive.  I requested to PayPal to investigate this company over and over and messaged them that I found many people who had been scammed in the same way.   There was no way to add any information or give comments on my dispute once PayPal decided that I needed to send the item back and provide tracking.  I messaged them through the help section 3 times and received a generic response.  Yesterday, I received an email that PayPal declined my dispute.  I sent them another message telling them how disappointed I am that they protect a company that scams people and not their clients and that I am closing my account.   I will be posting this to every social media outlet I can find.  I will be spreading the word to anyone who will listen that PayPal will not take care of their clients but will take care of companies who scam people out of their money.

Login to Me Too
74 REPLIES 74

Andy383

Was your dog supposed to walk and move etc ?

Login to Me Too

Gotxpressvictim
Contributor
Contributor
I was supposed to get a reborn doll for 40.00 and only after filing a dispute because I never heard from them again for almost two months they sent me a dollar store naked 8 inch plastic doll and pay pal backed them up
Login to Me Too

Beenscam

Same thing here: The AD ......... Hot Sale & Limited to 100 Realistic Husky  Dog Pomsky. Keywords Realistic waited for this item to for over a month. What I got was something I could have gone to the dollar tree  and it would have better product. I went back on Facebook to try to find Ad and was gone. I will keep trying to find that ad. But I need to find away to get a refund. Has anyone got a refund back from this company. 

Login to Me Too

Aubaub
Contributor
Contributor
It really **bleep** me off that PayPal is doing Jack shot about this scammer.
Login to Me Too

Chachatnp
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal denied my refund request too. Apparently they are partnering with is company to make money off of customers like us. This company sold me junk that was nothing like what they advertised. I'm boiling mad and refuse to stop complaining to PayPal until I get my refund.
Login to Me Too

Gotxpressvictim
Contributor
Contributor
They denied mine too. Pay pal is obviously in on this scam. There is no wat they couldn't be. All of these complaints and still allowing them to operate through them. I will never stop I have contacted my attorney General for advice.
Login to Me Too

Gotxpressvictim
Contributor
Contributor
No no refunds given. Pay pal is involved in this scam a d obviously benefitting from it. I was supposed to get a reborn doll and recieved a dollar store item of a naked plastic baby doll. I was robbed for 40.00
Login to Me Too

AJones22
Contributor
Contributor
Same here they got me for 80
Login to Me Too

Isaplag
Contributor
Contributor

I got scammed as well, the only difference is you received your so called life like dog. Im still waiting for mine, I ordered it in August.  I reported it to PayPal they closed my case did not get a refund because the seller showed proof if delivery number.

Login to Me Too

AJones22
Contributor
Contributor
Me too !! And PayPal have me a link but it doesn't work
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.