Got Xpress SDN.BHD.

Dalor
Contributor
Contributor

I have seen many complaints about this company.  I ordered a lifelike doll 17" with real hair and lashes that I chose from several pictures of dolls offered.  I waited over a month for it to arrive.  What I received was a cheap dollar item out of rubber that resembled a dog toy that was about 8" long.  I immediately filed a dispute and this Malaysia company offered to give me a few dollars back and I declined it.  After almost two months waiting for PayPal to respond, they posted to my dispute page that I had to pay to send the item back in order to receive a refund.   I originally paid $42 and change and to send something back to Malaysia would have been expensive.  I requested to PayPal to investigate this company over and over and messaged them that I found many people who had been scammed in the same way.   There was no way to add any information or give comments on my dispute once PayPal decided that I needed to send the item back and provide tracking.  I messaged them through the help section 3 times and received a generic response.  Yesterday, I received an email that PayPal declined my dispute.  I sent them another message telling them how disappointed I am that they protect a company that scams people and not their clients and that I am closing my account.   I will be posting this to every social media outlet I can find.  I will be spreading the word to anyone who will listen that PayPal will not take care of their clients but will take care of companies who scam people out of their money.

Login to Me Too
74 REPLIES 74

Gotxpressvictim
Contributor
Contributor
Me too Sandy
Login to Me Too

Cshante
Contributor
Contributor
Same thing happened to me. They offered to pay $26.80 back. I paid $47.89. It’s ridiculous. No more ordering from foreign Asian companies they are all scammers
Login to Me Too

Hannah5858
Contributor
Contributor

Me too. Today 30th sept PayPal told me I need to file a report with the police and send them the report by 23rd September. Huh??? And How can I do that if I don’t have the website. I should’ve taken the 50% refund and counted my losses. I bet PayPal are corrupt and controlled by theses scammers. The scammers are probably working with PayPal. I am so disgusted. PayPal use to protect the buyer. 

Login to Me Too

Temp20221222gt
New Community Member

Yep, I hot horswaggled too, and PayPal did absolutely nothing. I would have to spend $90 to send a $10 piece of crap back to those clowns. Only reason I rolled the dice on buying the item in the first place is because I thought PayPal protected the purchase. Nope! So I called PayPal and got a manager on the phone. I explained to them the issue, the time I spent on the phone with them and that time was money. Therefore I would not get off the call and would keep them on the phone until I felt I got my $80 worth. They cannot hang up on you as long as you aren't belligerent, so I put my phone next to the computer speaker and played Pantera for two hours, checking in periodically to make sure they hadn't hung up. Then I cleaned out my PP account and informed my clients I no longer accept the "service". Use Zelle. They rock. 

Login to Me Too

Cshante
Contributor
Contributor
I’m done with PayPal now too. Thanks for info
Login to Me Too

Steena27
Contributor
Contributor
This has now happened to me also. I'm disgusted at paypal's response and allowing me to get robbed for almost $40. I'm not shipping ANYthing back to Malaysia. This item listing stated the seller was in the US.
Login to Me Too

Aubaub
Contributor
Contributor
I’m getting robbed for $100 and PayPal is not doing anything about it.
Login to Me Too

Gotxpressvictim
Contributor
Contributor
Yessssss!!!!! I love it. Zelle it is. I got burned too and pay pal did nothing
Login to Me Too

Cshante
Contributor
Contributor
Since this I will be closing my PayPal account. Just going to use cash ap! Thanks for the information. Sucks that happened to you too
Login to Me Too

Hannah5858
Contributor
Contributor
What’s cash ap?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.