Got Xpress SDN.BHD.

Dalor
Contributor
Contributor

I have seen many complaints about this company.  I ordered a lifelike doll 17" with real hair and lashes that I chose from several pictures of dolls offered.  I waited over a month for it to arrive.  What I received was a cheap dollar item out of rubber that resembled a dog toy that was about 8" long.  I immediately filed a dispute and this Malaysia company offered to give me a few dollars back and I declined it.  After almost two months waiting for PayPal to respond, they posted to my dispute page that I had to pay to send the item back in order to receive a refund.   I originally paid $42 and change and to send something back to Malaysia would have been expensive.  I requested to PayPal to investigate this company over and over and messaged them that I found many people who had been scammed in the same way.   There was no way to add any information or give comments on my dispute once PayPal decided that I needed to send the item back and provide tracking.  I messaged them through the help section 3 times and received a generic response.  Yesterday, I received an email that PayPal declined my dispute.  I sent them another message telling them how disappointed I am that they protect a company that scams people and not their clients and that I am closing my account.   I will be posting this to every social media outlet I can find.  I will be spreading the word to anyone who will listen that PayPal will not take care of their clients but will take care of companies who scam people out of their money.

Login to Me Too
74 REPLIES 74

sandy4000c
New Community Member

unfortunately same thing here, Inordered a lifelike dog for 29.00 got  a dollar store item

Login to Me Too

Seakaytea
Contributor
Contributor
I also bought a lifelike dog for $29. It’s about 4” long does nothing they claimed it did. It looks like it came from the dollar store. They should not be allowed to sell!
Login to Me Too

Dalor
Contributor
Contributor

The bad thing it that PayPal did not listen to me at all.  I have lost my money and they don't care.

Login to Me Too

Chachatnp
Contributor
Contributor
Same thing here. This company sent me complete crap and charged me almost $30 for 2 masks. These masks were grossly huge, sewn crooked, and the print was blurry and did not look anything like what was advertised. Paypal refused to refund me, so it appears they are partners with this company and making money off of them by declining customer's refunds like us.
Login to Me Too

Gotxpressvictim
Contributor
Contributor
Yes and I am another victim of Got Express and Pay pal
Login to Me Too

Gotxpressvictim
Contributor
Contributor
They sure do not care. They are very obviously benefitting from this scam. I am never going to stop and trust me one day we are all going to be involved in a class act law suit and we will then be benefitting from being robbed this way.
Login to Me Too

Cshante
Contributor
Contributor
Same here. It’s wrong and I can’t believe it! I got two at $47.89 and was supposed be life like. Rubber cheap 6 in dolls. Hideous dolls at that
Login to Me Too

annagremard53
Same here i was mad
Login to Me Too

Gotxpressvictim
Contributor
Contributor
Yes with the ugly scrunched up faces. Thats them taunting and laughing. This is a crime and we all need to band together a d sue
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.