Fraudulent transaction

MartynE1
Contributor
Contributor
So l found a 54 euro charge to sportsdirect less than 24 hours had passed when I noticed I put in a case it’s been denied here what amazing first I’m in UK so I would pay in £ not euro 2nd I live in Uk this parcel has my name then a Latvia address never been never want to they tried 3 time in total each time lower amounts my Bank could tell it was fraud yet stupid PayPal are saying I did it what you think I’m going to pop over Latvia in middle of a pandemic to get my parcel there like I know it’s annoying but carry on issuing us how can I somehow someone hacked into my account sent to a address in another country to were I live & bank card are registered but nothing looks wrong oh and I’ve been kicking off ever since I found this I’ve sent emails to sportsdirect I’ve sent message after message and now they let the transaction through how stupid are PayPal and like I’m going to keep my account going I’ve had to delete my cards off & put a pre paid card on I’ve had to freeze my bank accounts as I still don’t know how or who hacked in Visa team said that it’s a open and shut case so the facts are PayPal is not safe to use & it took them 3 days to decide nothing wrong yet I’ve been on the phone & messaging non stop why would I do this if I’ve done the transaction you are pathetic I used to look at the PayPal symbol as 1 of trust and security now all you do is help merchants and hackers commit fraud your a disgrace and need shutting down immediately as you can not keep people money safe anymore
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.