Fraudulent charges on my bank account from paypal, but my account shows no transactions?

F8weaver
New Community Member

61 dollar withdrawl from my bank account from POS DEBIT PAYPAL *MIKHAELMOESI SAN JOSE CA 00CN09293. Checked my paypal account and there has been no transactions, how do I procede?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

bobbythejellyfi
Contributor
Contributor

When the ui fails turn off your caller id, then call PayPal. apparently (according to a dozen sites) this is their US number:[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]br />Australians <Removed>, for everyone else google it or look at their contact page if you can login.
If you google it just be sure, by cross referencing from multiple sites that the (preferably news/directory assistance)  that it is in fact PayPal your calling

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/contact-us/
Down the bottom there is call us, there is also chat with us which will probably let you upload screenshots.

From memory papal does not allow multiple accounts bound to the same credit card. If you have more than one, is possible that someone has created an entirely new fraudulent papal account using your credit card/bank records rather than compromising your account.  Not to worry, PayPal will refund money lost by matter of policy, and i believe law.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.