Fake Company BEWARE Zarake Co.,Ltd.

Beatdebop
Contributor
Contributor

This is a fake company stealing through PayPal by faking sales on social media for products and then once they have access to charging they present multiple fake account for multiple fake sales and PayPal does nothing to stop them they have taken hundreds out of my account. I sent screenshots and done everything I can to stop them from being able to charge even cancelling my card and removing it from my PayPal but here they come again because PayPal is not doing a good job of stopping fraudulent charges immediately so they know they can run off with your money!!! Zarake Co.,Ltd. Is a fake scammer company

Login to Me Too
79 REPLIES 79

zuska
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Bunkobabe,

was your bank able to return the money while still in dispute with paypal? I heard that it's not possible. My dutch bank returned money from other scam without any issues (although now paypal thinks I owe them 35eur, lol sure I will pay for not receiving anything), but I was told this will not work for my American bank (by a regular person, not banker).

Next, I wonder if any of you have been lucky with the USPS fake tracking. I feel like that is a bit too much! Paypal cant ignore that? I am thinking of going to my local post office but I am not sure if they can help with that? It has been 7 weeks since I ordered and paypal has completely ceased communication with me. The zarake/samsun/firstrate/etc actually tried to make me close the claim with paypal and said thats the only way to get money back (yeah sure) and then also stopped all communication. 

Login to Me Too

Bunkobabe
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, my bank did- no questions asked. I use a credit union and have for years. I feel that the customer service is better with a credit union and once again, they proved me right.
Login to Me Too

Bunkobabe
Contributor
Contributor
And yes, it was still in dispute with PayPal when they did.
Login to Me Too

zuska
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks so much for your response. Wells Fargo asked for 10 business days to take a look at this, fingers crossed someone will believe me this mega obvious chinese scam is a scam... 

Login to Me Too

zuska
Contributor
Contributor

also, does this seem normal to you guys that paypal closes the claim as soon as the fake tracking says delivered? it seems like anyone that ever received anything only got fake/broken/dysfunctional items!! so if they send us excrements or rotten food with good tracking number, its all good?!?!

Login to Me Too

montanaaaa280
Contributor
Contributor
Another name change. They were Zarake, then they were Folkswagen, then Thumb Up, then Husdow, then Keytan Magnet and now Wonderland co Ltd. 6 name changes since I purchased.
Login to Me Too

1965thunderkuss
Contributor
Contributor
ORDERPLUS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED This is the online site that is a scam. Help?? What can I do? I’m not having any luck with PayPal. This community board is impossible to navigate and I have posted so many times Please help Thank you Patty
Login to Me Too

CEZ2
Contributor
Contributor
Yes. First zarake..Folkswagen..thumbs up..now Wonderland...still no product. Escalated through PayPal. I no longer have the debit card that was used in this transaction. Im thinking of removing PAYPAL after I get my money back.
Login to Me Too

elf_or_troll
Contributor
Contributor

I got dinged by these scammers too, for $68. No customer service, BS about "new systems", fake email addresses and phone numbers. I've escalated it to a claim with PayPal, but I'm not hopeful. 

Login to Me Too

zuska
Contributor
Contributor

Guys do not give up. Keep contacting Paypal even if you do not hear from them or the time for the seller to respond is extended. Day 62 today and I just received an e-mail from Paypal that I will receive a full refund. It will take 5 days to process so hopefully it is true. Just dont give up and keep sending them proof that the tracking show the product didnt arrive. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.