Fake Company BEWARE Zarake Co.,Ltd.

Beatdebop
Contributor
Contributor

This is a fake company stealing through PayPal by faking sales on social media for products and then once they have access to charging they present multiple fake account for multiple fake sales and PayPal does nothing to stop them they have taken hundreds out of my account. I sent screenshots and done everything I can to stop them from being able to charge even cancelling my card and removing it from my PayPal but here they come again because PayPal is not doing a good job of stopping fraudulent charges immediately so they know they can run off with your money!!! Zarake Co.,Ltd. Is a fake scammer company

Login to Me Too
79 REPLIES 79

zuska
Contributor
Contributor

I would like to know as well. I have informed them about everything and they dont care. They said company has until 13th to respond, but today they contacted me that they are giving company more time!!! It has been 54 days and the company still didn't provide confirmation, invoice, company details.. nothing. The company says the item is on a ship. The joke is they said they are shipping from within USA. SO they are sending my item on a ship from USA to Virginia for 54 days, sure. And still paypal has no problem with this whatsoever. 

Login to Me Too

TinaSivyer
New Community Member
I bought a screen and projector and the projector doesn’t work. I looked for the company to return it and the website was gone!
Login to Me Too

montanaaaa280
Contributor
Contributor
They have now changed the company name in the transaction again! They were Zarake, then they were Folkswagen, then Thumb Up, then Husdow and now Keytan Magnet. This makes me wild. Paypal are actively providing scammers a place to commit fraud. Not good enough!
Login to Me Too

Malinke2020
Contributor
Contributor

I am done with Paypal. They denied my claim with this company when I explain to them I never received the product that they were advertising. On top of that, they gave me a fake USPS tracking number. I contact USPS and they said the address of the package did not match my address. I do not want my financial data to be associated or linked to Paypal who allow scammer companies to take money from us law abiding citizens. Paypal has definitely lost its appeal to me and therefore I am closing my Paypal account today.

Login to Me Too

Vicky2020
Contributor
Contributor
I had the exact same experience! They denied my claim of over $118 stating that the item was delivered 3 minutes after it left China after 58 days!. I also contacted UPS and they stated that there is no such a tracking number!.
Login to Me Too

Siklista
Contributor
Contributor
I have the exactly the same issue dealing with China seller. PayPal doing a poor job in vetting sellers they are dealing with. Lesson learned here, "Don't be a sucker for products originating from China."
Login to Me Too

edcurly
Contributor
Contributor

This company has changed its name four times in the past month....be aware of these names:

Wonderland Co. Ltd

Keytan Magnet Co. Ltd

Hudsow Co. Ltd

plus everyone's favorite

Zarake Co. Ltd

I am taking my concern to my local Postmaster and if necessary filling fraud charges against them and PayPal for issuing bogus tracking numbers.  Mysteriously the tracking number show up the same it was off loaded in LA and delivered to the wrong zip code in my home state of Arizona.  Double check anything you purchase that is advertised on social media as all of it is coming from China.  I am really disappointed in Paypal on this for denying my claim.

Login to Me Too

Vicky2020
Contributor
Contributor
Please keep us all updated because someone has to stop these people!
Login to Me Too

Moko5
Contributor
Contributor

I too have had trouble from this SCAMMING company with its multiple names eg: Keytan Magnet Co Ltd, Laredo Co Ltd, Brevard Co Ltd & Wonderland Co Ltd. These people need to be stopped & PayPal should be assisting us more with our enquiries & efforts to get our money back...I feel silly for being **bleep** in by these low lifes & disappointed & let down by PayPal for their lack of customer service.

Login to Me Too

Bunkobabe
Contributor
Contributor
I posted earlier on this topic and wanted to give an update. I ended up contacting my bank who then issued a refund right then without any questions. A few days later, I got a message from PayPal about my dispute and it was being investigated. Since I received a refund from the bank already, I didn’t really think it would go any further. Fast forward a few weeks and I got an update from PayPal that the item had shipped. I have the tracking number and check it every so often. Sometimes it gives a delivery timeframe of dates and others it just shows that it had been shipped from China. Not sure if it’s coming or not, but I don’t really care since I got the money back anyways. If it shows up and it’s decent, I’ll keep it and not feel one ounce of remorse seeing all the posts here for what they’ve put us all through.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.