FALSE Tracking information PROVIDED by Hacker

Sandy614
Contributor
Contributor

I placed an order on April 25th for a Kayak from a Store online called vemwear. (you can look at this online store) It looks like a version of "Justice for Girls" Anyways as soon as i placed the order I never received an email confirmation nor i never received a tracking number  send to my gmail. I look at paypal Praying it would say VEMWEAR LLC or INC. WELL RED FLAF: I  got a charge from some Chinese name on pay pal account under Xiang <removed>, i immediately called paypal to cxl the sale...and no one answered. I emailed them immediately to cxl that purchase as i then had suspicious it was a Hacker.  NO one called me so I made a dispute to paypal. on 5/6/20 they send me the report below saying they denied my case cause the seller provided shipping details..WHAT??? THATS A LIE. When i open the shipping info from UPS i lost it...It shows they deliver to my city and state..(no where do you see my address) two days later: 4/28.20 and a note saying: Met Customer Man..Like WTH?? They must of meet CASPER the Ghost. No one was at my house at 12:35 on 4/28/20. First lie. Secondly the weight they entered is 1 pound...Ummmmm a lifetime Kayak does not weigh 1 pound. I was infuriated that PAYPAL doesnt give a rats A** and they dont even investigate. MORONS!! if you read my claim you would see i ordered a Kayak. I email you on 4/25 10 minutes after purchase. Which part don you understand..So i called UPS told them the story. I cant believe you marked a shipment delivered i never got. The rep said: "maa'm we are so sorry...the person who shipped to you has an account with us and they created the label they are allowed to come back and mark the order delivered themselves". GET THE F OUT OF HERE!!! How in the world do  you let the merchant (Hacker ) put in fake info. He apologized and ask me for my address..so he could conf if that was the same  address "the hacker" had entered. I gave him mine..and nope - the hacker did not enter my address in the label. So BOOM - proof i never got anything. so he told me to contact pay pal back and they could reveal the address to them since they could not tell me, so they could proof to them i was telling the truth. Well guess what? Pay pal CLOSED my claim and said the sell was authorized. Never called me back, never called UPS, never investigated the company VEMWARE's website as the address listed is a home in PA, the phone is disconnected and the name of the owner says Thomas Smith..LMAO!! Pay pal does not care to investigate. Is like they are ran by AI Robots who have no common sense. I opened a claim with my bank..and they are investigating. I even opened a claim whit the Internet Crime complaint center (FBI) to get this dam hackers. IF you google this company the SCAM is listed everywhere. NOTE: They use different company names with the same style of webstore like: (FaceKubs) (choulioshop.live) .,i notice they rotate the stores names per day..and offer the kayak or whatever item they see you are looking for a sale..so if the retail kayak is 189.00 they offer it for $99 or $73.00 on SALE. they are wicked. I wonder if this whole system is corrupt and someone inside PayPal is behind all of this. Well will find out soon. I am closing my account with Paypal and never again will use them. I'm contacting the media also to do a report on this. At some point his has to stop!!! 

This is the contact us from the FAKE store: (you can google it yourself) 

Email Us:<removed>

Hit us up with any questions about your order.

We're here to help you!

Call Us[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]/p>

Need to speak with someone? Our customer care team is ready to pick up the phone!

Monday to Friday from 7am to 4pm PT

Office Address: <removed>

Pay Pals Response:

Hello xxxxxxx,

We received the case(s) you filed on April 25, 2020.

We have reviewed this transaction(s) and are denying your case(s). This decision was made because we received shipment tracking from the merchant confirming that the merchandise was delivered.

We're sorry for any problems you may have experienced with the transaction(s).

Transaction information:

Dispute Case ID: PP-D-63313226

Transaction Amount: $99.49 USD

Dispute Amount: $99.49 USD

Transaction ID: 33944691BU222042Y

Transaction Date: April 25, 2020

Login to Me Too
49 REPLIES 49

45angler
Contributor
Contributor
Yeah I've been waiting for 2 kayaks and nothing I hate PayPal there at fault for everything
Login to Me Too

tpod
Contributor
Contributor

Yep same thing happened to me , except it was a dyson sweeper.  paid 299.91.  tracking number is legit, just not to my name and address.  thats why paypal denies initially.  Can't figure how to get in touch with anyone from paypal so they understand whats happening, robots don't.  frustrating.

Login to Me Too

lakeishaha
Contributor
Contributor
Me too!!! I bought a trampoline in april big one way more than 4lb I disputed the cases I received a shipping number that says delivered now I do not know what to do but mine is different they said they shipped by usps I know I didn't receive that and I would think a big trampoline would be more than 4lbs lightweight parcel select. Very upset please let me know if you come up with any solutions
Login to Me Too

Jomac04
New Community Member

same happened to me.  I ordered from ALLSTYLESHOP. Never received my merchandise. Put in a claim to

PayPal. They denied me. Seller gave a false tracking number. You cannot fit a grill cart in a mailbox!!! Stupid people!

Tracking different then what I was given from seller.

My claim was denied.

I am out $100 bucks!

Nothing we can do I guess.

Login to Me Too

Chelsey08
Contributor
Contributor
same thing happened to me with a kayak for 77.49 I did get a email back from the seller telling me they will refund my money as soon as workers come to work and have yet to receive the refund. Filed a dispute and was denied due to tracking information saying package was delivered the order was placed in May 26th but yet the shipping information says package was delivered in March. So over using PayPal called my bank they are going to see what they can do for me. I'm thinking I won't be using pay pal anymore for anything.
Login to Me Too

Mchagolla
Contributor
Contributor
Same thing here , how are they getting away with this ? I bought a car stereo from choulioshop.live and it never showed. 2 months later I get an email stating a tracking number has been sent to me from PayPal but nothing , PayPal as far as I'm concerned endorses this fraud and are just as much criminals as the people running this scam
Login to Me Too

amosle10
This LITERALLY just happened to me. And PayPal is allowing this to go on. That is SOOOO SAD. Something has to be done. PayPal is allowing these companies to scale consumers. Something needs to be done. PayPal is supposed to be “protecting the consumers” but where is the real protection.
Login to Me Too

fr_la_marche

We were luckier, the post office clerk agreed to give us a photocopy the full information under that tracking number. The delivery address WAS different from mine. I scanned and sent them this data. You would think this information would reach someone caring about paypal's reputation at paypal. Well, after many nice promises, they just closed the case. I am fairly sure a few people at paypal are accomplices. There must be about a few hundred people like us robbed of ~100$ each, that's tens of thousands of dollars, enough to back-shish some key people at paypal. I am wondering whether I should close my paypal account, they may use that against me to deny claims later on. AT THE VERY LEAST, WE SHOULD DO A COLLECTIVE POLICE REPORT, and maybe we should contact some journalists to report on this. Look, I am sad for my 93 bucks, but more importantly, we have to stop them!

Login to Me Too

AsteriaDM
New Community Member

I had the samething happen to me. I ordered a gaming chair and could not contact the seller. I opened a case and paypal denied me a refund because of the same false shipment details. Really ticked off by this because the website that I used to order the chair isnt even active anymore. 

Login to Me Too

SusanVanderB
Contributor
Contributor

SAME THING.   PayPal denied my dispute even though there are hundreds of concerns posted in the community.  They are chinese hackers getting the same amount around $100 bucks from everyone.  I couldn't log in to my account today.   So they are getting money AND hacking accounts.  This is a liability on PayPal for allowing all of these transactions from an unverified Chineses source.  They better make it right!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.