FALSE Tracking information PROVIDED by Hacker

Sandy614
Contributor
Contributor

I placed an order on April 25th for a Kayak from a Store online called vemwear. (you can look at this online store) It looks like a version of "Justice for Girls" Anyways as soon as i placed the order I never received an email confirmation nor i never received a tracking number  send to my gmail. I look at paypal Praying it would say VEMWEAR LLC or INC. WELL RED FLAF: I  got a charge from some Chinese name on pay pal account under Xiang <removed>, i immediately called paypal to cxl the sale...and no one answered. I emailed them immediately to cxl that purchase as i then had suspicious it was a Hacker.  NO one called me so I made a dispute to paypal. on 5/6/20 they send me the report below saying they denied my case cause the seller provided shipping details..WHAT??? THATS A LIE. When i open the shipping info from UPS i lost it...It shows they deliver to my city and state..(no where do you see my address) two days later: 4/28.20 and a note saying: Met Customer Man..Like WTH?? They must of meet CASPER the Ghost. No one was at my house at 12:35 on 4/28/20. First lie. Secondly the weight they entered is 1 pound...Ummmmm a lifetime Kayak does not weigh 1 pound. I was infuriated that PAYPAL doesnt give a rats A** and they dont even investigate. MORONS!! if you read my claim you would see i ordered a Kayak. I email you on 4/25 10 minutes after purchase. Which part don you understand..So i called UPS told them the story. I cant believe you marked a shipment delivered i never got. The rep said: "maa'm we are so sorry...the person who shipped to you has an account with us and they created the label they are allowed to come back and mark the order delivered themselves". GET THE F OUT OF HERE!!! How in the world do  you let the merchant (Hacker ) put in fake info. He apologized and ask me for my address..so he could conf if that was the same  address "the hacker" had entered. I gave him mine..and nope - the hacker did not enter my address in the label. So BOOM - proof i never got anything. so he told me to contact pay pal back and they could reveal the address to them since they could not tell me, so they could proof to them i was telling the truth. Well guess what? Pay pal CLOSED my claim and said the sell was authorized. Never called me back, never called UPS, never investigated the company VEMWARE's website as the address listed is a home in PA, the phone is disconnected and the name of the owner says Thomas Smith..LMAO!! Pay pal does not care to investigate. Is like they are ran by AI Robots who have no common sense. I opened a claim with my bank..and they are investigating. I even opened a claim whit the Internet Crime complaint center (FBI) to get this dam hackers. IF you google this company the SCAM is listed everywhere. NOTE: They use different company names with the same style of webstore like: (FaceKubs) (choulioshop.live) .,i notice they rotate the stores names per day..and offer the kayak or whatever item they see you are looking for a sale..so if the retail kayak is 189.00 they offer it for $99 or $73.00 on SALE. they are wicked. I wonder if this whole system is corrupt and someone inside PayPal is behind all of this. Well will find out soon. I am closing my account with Paypal and never again will use them. I'm contacting the media also to do a report on this. At some point his has to stop!!! 

This is the contact us from the FAKE store: (you can google it yourself) 

Email Us:<removed>

Hit us up with any questions about your order.

We're here to help you!

Call Us[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]/p>

Need to speak with someone? Our customer care team is ready to pick up the phone!

Monday to Friday from 7am to 4pm PT

Office Address: <removed>

Pay Pals Response:

Hello xxxxxxx,

We received the case(s) you filed on April 25, 2020.

We have reviewed this transaction(s) and are denying your case(s). This decision was made because we received shipment tracking from the merchant confirming that the merchandise was delivered.

We're sorry for any problems you may have experienced with the transaction(s).

Transaction information:

Dispute Case ID: PP-D-63313226

Transaction Amount: $99.49 USD

Dispute Amount: $99.49 USD

Transaction ID: 33944691BU222042Y

Transaction Date: April 25, 2020

Login to Me Too
49 REPLIES 49

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sandy614 

Sorry way too long, we don't have time to read essays.

Why not just ask a question.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Sandy614
Contributor
Contributor

Well .... i wanted others to know exactly how it went down. You didn't have to read it... and by any means do i take offense at it. Obviously you saw the need to write me. Good Luck! 

Login to Me Too

Trishadonnna
Contributor
Contributor
Same thing happened to me. I ordered a bike and got nothing but some BS UPS tracking that said it was delivered. PayPal needs to cooperate here. I am not letting this go!
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Trishadonnna 

APPEAL?

To submit an appeal on the dispute that was closed, PayPal asks that you obtain a detailed report from the shipper/courier (on their letterhead or some other form of official stationary) that includes the address the seller gave them for the shipment or that includes a statement mentioning your address and saying the item was delivered to a different address.

When you have that, contact PayPal via phone (log on to your account and click Contact at the bottom of the page), via Facebook (send a Private Message to PayPal) or via Twitter (send a Direct Message to @AskPayPal) and say you want to appeal the denial of the dispute based on the shipper saying the item was delivered to a different address. Once it's submitted (you will be provided with directions on how to do that), the dispute will be reviewed further and a determination will be made.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Sandy614
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass 

Seriously...if you have to say you DON'T work for Pay Pal.....ummmmm you work for Pay Pal!!  or maybe you are one of the HACKERS tracking down what ppl are doing to catch you.. so honestly we DONT need your advise! :0) 

And BTW: Pay Pal is not answering our calls - so your advise doesnt work. Also, in some cases the hacker will ship and empty box with nothing in IT or a sheet of stickers.. after they hacked the person out of $100 bucks.  SO TO FIX THIS ALL PAY PAL HAS TO DO IS GET THIS DAM HACKERS FROM USING THEIR SERVICES TO HACK PPL OUT OF MONEY! 

PS. 'm sure if you were hacked out of $100 bucks you wouldn't be so happy wouldn't  you??? 

Just saying! 

Login to Me Too

Jencantan
Contributor
Contributor
Same thing just happened to me and I am so frustrated. So now scammers have found the loop hole and I won’t be using PayPal to buy stuff anymore if they are not going to back us up. The company I ordered from is no where to be found and the email comes back as non existent and I am out 150$ not right at all!!!!
Login to Me Too

bsmvp
Contributor
Contributor

I think I was also taken by purchasing from chulioshop.live.  I just got email that my item was sent... after searching to see if this website was legit, I find that it is a total scam. Hoping paypal can step in and get my money back.  After reading all posts, it is very unlikely that anything was shipped. no contact info works for this company.

Login to Me Too

Sandy614
Contributor
Contributor

Call your BANK. I use Chase and explained step by step. The immediately refunded me the $99. I told them PP was denying the claim and explained to them what the UPS guy told me. I also went the Fraud link on the UPS site and filed a claim. After you complete it print it so you keep a copy of it as proof that you are legit. What blows my mind is how does PP lets them use their payment system to commit fraud? I hold PP accountable. Do you F*ing Job and investigate... and get this ppl out of your vendor list. Its not that hard!!  

Login to Me Too

NNovicki

I was scammed by choulioshop as well. Ordered a bike and got a plastic whistle.Filed a dispute and they ruled in favor of the seller.I even sent a picture of the envelope and the tracking number on it that matches the tracking number of the "bike" they sent. Tell me how a bicycle would fit in an envelope that small? Paypal has become just as much of a scamming company as the scammers they support.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.