cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duo Tongguang Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd.

Rickiree1
Contributor

Re: Duo Tongguang Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd.

I too was taken in by the ad! They have removed the ad but not offered enough money to make me happy. Offered 25 percent of almost 60 dollars as I ordered 2 puppies. If nothing else I wish for PayPal to block them from receiving payment in the future. Who knows how many nes they operate under! I've emailed and told them I would take a 55 percent refund. Will cost about 25$ to return which I will not do! Will throw in trash first!
Rita5775
Contributor

I ordered one of the realistic puppy. Received a cheap dog that does nothing. I want what was advertised or my money back
Rita5775
Contributor

I ordered the realistic monkey and received a stuffed monkey the size of my hand that does nothing. Please send merchandise or money back
ggrayhab
Contributor

You too?? Me too, Dog. But I don't know what happen to my refund request. Did you get a notification on your refund request? Pay Pal is super slow. I heard that they will be going out of business sometime next year.

Krazykate58
Contributor

I was so upset when I received this!!!  My grand daughter loves puppies and can't have one.  When I saw this I was over joyed.  Lifelike with movement and all....then I received a $1 store stuffed animal.  What a joke.  Now they want me to send it back and the address isn't legit and my PO said it would cost $50 to send it back!!!

I recently purchased 2 Seashell Santas and I received them a couple days ago and it's the same thing!!  2 dollar store santas that look nothing like what they were suppose to be.  So frustrating.

Billywoo
Contributor

Hi If you have proof of what you ordered and paid for and it differs from what they sent then irrespective of what they say ,they sent the wrong item so they are responsible for their mistake (scam). Hence it's their responsibility to get the item collected at their expense not yours. All you have to do is make sure you hand it to their courier and get a receipt of collection . Your not responsible for nothing else.
Pdonn

Same here! Dog pathetic! I’m usually careful but it seemed authentic. Pretty upset
MauVV
New Community Member

I bought a baby raptor puppet and have not received anything, this was July. Have an open dispute with them.

Harvard239
New Community Member

I ordered a model engine in sep still don’t have! Definitely scam.
mftalens
Contributor

I bought the model engine kit too. it took 6 weeks but it finally arrived. It was a plastic engine 1" x 2" x 2".  It was not the full metal engine that you put together with an allen wrench like they show in the video.  With all these frauds going through PayPal I'm surprised paypal is even letting these transactions go through.

Good luck.  I'm going to try and get my money back.