cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Don’t buy from CHICV INTERNATIONAL HOLDING LIMITED

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Don’t buy from CHICV INTERNATIONAL HOLDING LIMITED

We have all been taken by the false advertisement of these companies and PayPal has bilked most of us for the money we paid.  After more than two months communicating with PayPal "customer service"--which is simply an automated system-- and waiting or them to "communicate" with the vendor received an email that they denied my claim because I did not give them the information they needed.  So, like many of you, I paid $175.00 which I will never get back.  I am filling a grievance with the Federal Trade Commission this week and would urge all of you to do the same.  It is quite simple on their website and is the only way we can stop this type of fraudulent activity both by these "front" companies and by PayPal who supports them and ignores our complaints.

Highlighted
Contributor

I had no idea I was buying a dress from  Chin... the company name was

POPZORA.  The  dress arrived well made but 4 sizes to small.  I was offered a 15% refund

A subsidiary of CHICV INTL HOLDING LIMITED avoid this company 

Tags (1)
Highlighted
New Community Member

I ordered 2 bras from them and havent heard a thing from them. It has been a month

Highlighted
Contributor

Still waiting on my shoes that I ordered over a month ago. I emailed the company at the email that was provided after ordering online. Still nothing.
Highlighted
Contributor

I just got mine and they are way too small even though i ordered my size specifically. I cant find anyone to contact about a return or exchange. Do not buy from this company!
Tags (1)
Highlighted
Contributor

They took my money and the goods never arrived!! Now I know why!! Never happened to me before!! You live and learn.
Highlighted
NMR
New Community Member

I also did not realise the company was in China.  The sizing system was not clear so have received the wrong size boots, about four sizes too big. I also paid for expedited delivery and the process took nearly 10 weeks to arrive. I complained to PayPal and was advised to return the product for a refund.  the cost of return was twice the value of the goods as it was to go to China. This will not be happening.  I wish I had seen this site before purchase.

BUYER BEWARE  don't buy from this company 

Contributor

I purchased an item on 26th May via Paypal and have never received the item.  I complained to Paypal and they opened a case.  I was contacted by CHICV - operating under the name of Fairymiss - to say they would expedite my order as long as I closed the case on Paypal.  This I did and have received emails from them saying it has been delayed but it will arrive if I am patient.  In desperation I wrote to Dan Schulman, President and CEO, Paypal, <removed>La Vista,Nebraska 68128 on 26th June telling him of my situation and pointing out that his own Paypal forum is posting about the unreliability of this company but so far have received no acknowledgement.  Today I have written to him again sending a copy of my first letter in case he hasn't bothered to read it and I have also emailed CHICV asking where my garment is.  It's just not fair.  Why does Paypal not do something about this.  CHICV International operate under so many names and they must have a huge market and it would be interesting to know of others in this predicament.

Highlighted
Contributor

Keep it up Sue I admire your commitment, buyer protection what a load of BS, shame on you PayPal.
Highlighted
Contributor

Keep it up Sue I admire your commitment.Palpal protection what a load of BS, shame on you PayPal for continuing to let this happen.