Dispute openning, seller asking me to return the item

danieldfb
New Community Member

Hi guys, how are you? 

I have ordered some jackets from Pakistan (Alibaba supplier) and considering Alibaba doesn`t offer payment in Pakistan it was completed via Paypal. After receiving the jackets I realized that out of 44, most of them were very bad with poor embroidery, tears, and marks. After questioning the seller he just ignored my complaint and challenged me to open the dispute and I`ve done that.

After that, I`ve received a message from someone confirming to be his manager apologizing for his employee behavior and confirming they would replace the jackets, just asking to record a video of the jackets and remove the dispute on Paypal considering the account was blocked. 

I`ve made the video but said that the dispute would be removed after receiving the new jackets, Since then his kind customer service has changed and he is pretty much wasting my time. He asked me to return the damaged items and pay for them, after saying that there is no point paying I`ve informed him of the shipping amount and he hasn`t replied.  

Even if he pays for the return (which I don`t think will happen), the case will be closed before he receiving the returned jackets since the dispute was opened on 31/07 Paypal will close it if not resolved by 20/08. What do you recommend?

Thanks!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@danieldfb 

Escalate to a CLAIM.

Make sure you have activated the below link in case paypal request you to return the items for a refund.

https://www.paypal.com/au/webapps/mpp/returns

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.