Dispute closed in my favor but...

Amanda088
Contributor
Contributor

I need some help.. I had a dispute for an item that was sold on march 13th about 2 weeks later i got an unauthorized transaction email on march 28th fast forward to now i was covered under the seller protection and in the resolution center it said the funds would be released back to my account back as of yet it has not. I click on the transaction and it says on hold but when i click on the temporary hold it tells me payment status pending.. i got paid for the item and deposited the money but when this hold came up they took the funds from the current balance in my pay-pal account. Thanks if anyone can give me some advice or input this is my first time asking for help on these forums but as of right now PayPal customer service is really lacking

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Amanda088 

Just have to wait until the hold is released. Funds are typically held due to a dispute being opened and since you say there is a 'temporary hold' and pending, it seems like the 21-day funds availability hold PayPal places on received payments.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Amanda088
Contributor
Contributor
Everything has been closed with this dispute and all of the other disputes have been I have ever had and covered under seller protection like this one I got my funds back instantly. So I am at a loss all the PayPal reps I have talked to have transferred me multiple times on chat
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Amanda088 

Have patience and persevere and try to keep contacting these people. Staff is limited and cases/issues piling up.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.