Dispute a decision about a claim.

Temp20210410f
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased something from an individual seller on March 28. I received a shipping confirmation on April 1 with shipping information. It showed that the item was sent on March 27 and delivered on March 28, the same day I ordered it! I, immediately, filed a dispute with PP. After they contacted the seller, the seller send me TWO more shipping confirmations with TWO DIFFERENT shipping numbers. I send a file to PP showing the 3 different shipping #'s. Today, they sided with the seller saying the seller "proved I received the item".

So, I tried to file another dispute, which was immediately closed. Does anyone know how I can dispute this again. Also, I'm reporting this to USPS, because there is also something fraudulent happening with someone using their data.

This is the first shipping notification they sent. Obviously fraudulent because I didn't place the order until March 28. 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Temp20210410f
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal_RachelK

Hi @ps34109,

Welcome to the community and thank you for your post.

If your dispute has been closed, and you have not received your item, you can submit an appeal. You have 10 days from the date a dispute is closed to appeal it. Simply follow the steps below:  

1. Go to the Resolution Center.
2. Click Report a Problem.
3 Select Closed cases in the drop down menu and find the claim you wish to view.
4. Click Appeal in the action column.
5. Provide information for your appeal and follow the on-screen instructions.

- Rachel

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.