Dispute Issue

karen185
New Community Member

I opened a dispute with Paypal for items ordered which did not arrive.  I had to wait  long time for the issue to be resolved and they have found in the companies favour.  I have written back stating that I have never received the goods even though the company insists that they have sent them.  I have asked to see the dispatch note with my signature on it but I have not had a reply to my request.  I have got emails from the company telling me that the item has been lost in the post and offering me 15% refund which I have declined.  I want my money back for the goods which I have not received.  Paypal have taken the word of the company over me and never asked me to comment on the correspondence that they received from the company.  I wrote straight back to Paypal saying that I was not happy but they have just ignored my email.  I have no goods and I am out of pocket.  Since researching this company there have been lots of comments made by unsatisfied customers who have also had their money taken under false pretences.  I have told thi to Paypal and still nothing.  What do I do???

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.