Didnt recieve my items

Vixter62
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I ordered 2 sets of 3 suitcases online/fbpost on the 16th of November, I paid by paypal $181 Australian $ it said 2 weeks delivery.

I DIDNT GET ANY of my items!!!!

I clicked on the transaction in paypal and I got an error message, I emailed the company with NO replies, I went onto their Website sent several messages and have NOT heard anything from them. I contacted paypal opened a dispute, after 2 weeks paypal favoured the seller saying they provided tracking numbers and closed the dispute. I called paypal the lady said I don't know why it was closed so she reopened the case, one week later I got an email said that the seller provided tracking numbers and closed the case. I am livid because I didn't NOT get my items, I checked at the post offices and NOTHING there.  I just don't know what to do now, do I contact small claims or the ACCC and start proceedures or what, this is a lot of money for me with NO items? 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Vixter62 

If you funded your paypal payment via a credit card (a must in my opinion as it gives you a second layer of protection) then see if they will chargeback for you?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Vixter62
Contributor
Contributor
Hi thankyou I did pay by cc..plus rung payoal CS again after speaking with aust post..they have reopened the case 3rd time. This company is obviously bogus because the parcel delivered weighed less than 32grams..the tracking number didnt match the description of what I bought n paid for. I printed the PayPal receipt and aust post cant do anything other than advise to contact the seller which I have several times through PayPal email n their website. I want all my money back in aus$..definately wont be buying overseas again. Thanks for your imput
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.