Did not receive my order, paypal closed the dispute, no refund

csaba565
Contributor
Contributor

I have ordered 3 godox ad200 pro flash on jan 17 from Eglobal... I did not receive the items, and it have been more than a month. I have contacted eglobal, and did not get an answer, opened a dispute on paypal to get my money back as "the item is not decribed" but there was no option that says " i did not get the order, or anything only this" and paypal cancelled it. i have everything proof that needed, its 762 eur.

Please someone help me out, there is no way to open a dispute "did not receive the item" please help

Screenshot 2020-02-24 10.56.21.pngScreenshot 2020-02-24 10.20.23.pngScreenshot 2020-02-24 20.28.55.png

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

kamie

That does not work. EVERYTHING is automated.

Login to Me Too

kamie

Yep, happened to me too.  All communication to PayPal is now automated, there are no humans left to talk too. I cannot help but wonder if this is fraud. Stop using your PayPal and use Venmo or something else.

Login to Me Too

kamie

I am having the same issue. My appeal was closed in favor of seller and I can no longer submit a claim on that purchase. It has been 38 days and item has not been delivered. First there was no email from the seller, then PayPal magically had an email for me to use. The seller replied but no delivery. I go back to PayPal and now there is a different email to use per PayPal. The seller is still replying to the first email but does not have any information for me except they will check on my order. It has been 38 days from order. Newchu is the seller. Also goes by Hinestars. I called PayPal but customer service operators are not working because of COVID19 per the auto message. This feels like fraud and it also seems like someone from PayPal is in on it. It's only $30 US dollars but I am stopping any use of my PayPal and want to get to the bottom of this.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.